So you may call it a skull cap or a skullie. I call it a beanie. Either way this is going to be a beautiful addition to your sublimation product line!
The blank Beanies come in 3 thicknesses and 6 styles total as follows:
- Thin (Comes as an Acrylic white interior) Measures 10" x 9.25" tall when laying flat.
- Mid (Poly/Spandex blend in both white and black interior color options) Measures 10" x 9.25" tall when laying flat.
- Mid V2 Black interior: Shorter in length. Measures 10" x 8.5" tall when laying flat.
- Thick (Comes in a light brown fuzzy interior also made of Polyester/Spandex) Measures 10" x 9.25" tall when laying flat.
- Thick V2: Shorter in length. Measures 10" x 8.5" tall when laying flat.
All styles sublimate amazing on the outside.
Comes as a one size fits all (Adults).
Note: Suggest to order in quantity multiples of 6 so we can send you an unopened pack(s). This also makes our packing and processing time faster.
Heatpress at 400 degrees and 30-35 seconds.
Use a JIG to Stretch a little bigger than the Beanie itself and shaped like the beanie. Use the roll technique to eliminate the line on the sides. Tune in to our Facebook Group: "Sublimation with Silky Socks" for videos and content showing this. We have our own JIGS for these in manufacturing and will be dropping in a couple of months. Until then we suggest cutting your own with multiple layers of cardstock or a piece of cardboard.
Click Here for Templates
Tutorial Video Coming soon...
"Bless Your Head" :)