Sublimation- What is it? It is the transfer of design from transfer paper onto fabric through the process of heat! The paper and ink is a special blend of sublimation paper and the heat transfer is done through industrial grade heat press machines!
- Print is phenomenal
- Digital process allows photographs and unlimited colors
- Low Setup times, no screens required
- Allows for an All-over jumbo sized print onto t-shirts and other times
- Only works on 100% polyester or high polyester content!
- Does not work on cotton.
- Does not work on black or colored fabric. Fabric must start as white, then it takes the full dye to cover the design
- Minor imperfections are part of the process as each piece is individually made, so not two pieces are 100% identical.
We also offer a 100% cotton, comfort tee with print on the chest and middle of the back area if you prefer a cotton t-shirt. Shirts run true to size similar to a Nike or athletic t-shirt. If you have any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com for assistance!