Inserts/Jigs for All White socks
Inserts to use for production with the Silky Socks All White or Ankle socks!
The best way to make sublimated socks after our years of testing and R & D. Inserts are made of cardboard material factory cut and coated, specifically for success with Silky Socks blanks. This insert is softer and more giving than the wooden Jigs, so it will be easier to load, unload, roll along the sides, and handle with your hands. The softness also helps with less pressure pushing back up into the metal plate of your heatpress, so the ink transfers nicely onto the garment.
Quantity you receive:
- For $8 you will get a single pair (2 individual inserts)
- For $20 you will get our 3-pair pack (6 individual inserts)
- For $35 you will get our 6-pair pack (12 individual inserts)
- For $95 you will get our 20-pair pack (40 individual inserts)
Things to Note:
- These inserts are NOT meant to last forever. They are meant to last about 30-60 days if used properly and handled with care. After they bend, crack or break new ones would need to be ordered. Silky Socks does not supply replacement inserts for free under any circumstances, as it's meant to be disposed of after reasonable usage and not to last forever.
- Each size has a recommended width. By default Silky Socks inserts come sized for Large/XL. A chart will be provided with your order showing the recommended widths for each size. To cut an insert down from Default, we recommend cutting even amount from on both sides to reduce to the appropriate width.
Inserts/Jigs for Athletic Socks
Inserts to use for production, fitting with all Silky Socks Athletic style socks! The insert will stretch only the top half of the sock, the part that is getting sublimated. It features contour...