Inserts/Jigs for Streetwear and Dress Socks
Please select all options.
Inserts to use for production with the Silky Socks Streetwear Crew and Ankle socks. Straight Jig measures at 20" long and 4.3" wide. It is also the JIG used for our dress socks and we use this style in all our videos and demos of the streetwear and dress socks.
The best way to make sublimated socks after our years of testing and R & D. Inserts are made of cardboard material factory cut and coated, specifically for success with Silky Socks blanks. This insert is softer and more giving than the wooden Jigs, so it will be easier to load, unload, roll along the sides, and handle with your hands. The softness also helps with less pressure pushing back up into the metal plate of your heatpress, so the ink transfers nicely onto the garment.
- For $8 you will get a single pair (2 individual inserts)
- For $20 you will get our 3-pair pack (6 individual inserts)
- For $35 you will get our 6-pair pack (12 individual inserts)
- For $95 you will get our 20-pair pack (40 individual inserts)
Things to Note:
- These inserts are NOT meant to last forever. They are meant to last approximately 6 months with regular use if used properly and handled with care. After they bend, crack or break new ones would need to be ordered. Silky Socks does not supply replacement inserts for free under any circumstances, as it's meant to be disposed of after reasonable usage and not to last forever.
- By default Silky Socks inserts come 11cm wide sized for Medium/Large/XL. If you'd like them for size small, please choose size small. The size small will be 9cm wide.