Inserts/Jigs for Athletic Socks
Please select all options.
Inserts to use for production, fitting with all Silky Socks Athletic style socks!
The insert will stretch only the top half of the sock, the part that is getting sublimated. It features contour cut so the bottom half of the socks will not get stretched and remain form fitting!
It's the best way to make sublimated socks for athletes after our years of testing and R & D. Inserts are made of cardboard material factory cut and coated, specifically for success with Silky Socks blanks. This insert is softer and more giving than the wooden Jigs, so it will be easier to load, unload, roll along the sides, and handle with your hands. The softness also helps with less pressure pushing back up into the metal plate of your heat press, so the ink transfers nicely onto the garment.
Dimension: The Jigs are about 4.3” wide
- For $8 you will get a single pair (2 individual inserts)
- For $20 you will get our 3-pair pack (6 individual inserts)
- For $35 you will get our 6-pair pack (12 individual inserts)
- For $95 you will get our 20-pair pack (40 individual inserts)
Things to Note:
- These inserts are NOT meant to last forever. They are meant to last approximately 6 months with regular use if used properly and handled with care. After they bend, crack or break new ones would need to be ordered. Silky Socks does not supply replacement inserts for free under any circumstances, as it's meant to be disposed of after reasonable usage and not to last forever.
- By default Silky Socks inserts come sized for Medium/Large/XL. If you'd like them for size small, please notate that in the comments when checking out with your purchase. The size small will be cut down for you about 2cm from the width.