Inserts/Jigs for Knee High Socks
Please select all options.
Inserts to use for production, fitting with Silky Socks Knee High style socks!
The insert will stretch only the top of the sock, the part that is getting sublimated. It features contour cut so the bottom half of the socks will not get stretched and remain form fitting!
It's wider than our other inserts. The width is 4.75 inches wide.
Inserts are made of cardboard material factory cut and coated, specifically for success with Silky Socks blanks. This insert is softer and more giving than the wooden Jigs, so it will be easier to load, unload, roll along the sides, and handle with your hands. The softness also helps with less pressure pushing back up into the metal plate of your heat press, so the ink transfers nicely onto the garment.
- For $8 you will get a single pair (2 individual inserts)
- For $20 you will get our 3-pair pack (6 individual inserts)
- For $35 you will get our 6-pair pack (12 individual inserts)
- For $95 you will get our 20-pair pack (40 individual inserts)
Things to Note:
- These inserts are NOT meant to last forever. They are meant to last approximately 6 months with regular use if used properly and handled with care. After they bend, crack or break new ones would need to be ordered. Silky Socks does not supply replacement inserts for free under any circumstances, as it's meant to be disposed of after reasonable usage and not to last forever.